CLIENT CHALLENGE: INCREASE DIGITAL PLATFORM ADOPTION AND ENGAGEMENT
Amway created a digital learning platform for its 6 million independent business owners (sales reps) living in 100 countries and speaking 60 languages. But they weren’t completing enough courses on new products, putting their sales knowledge and business results at risk.
OUR SOLUTION: We saw this as a behavioral problem and created opportunities for an engagement loop that drives increasingly unprompted & desired behavior.
- Knowing that their participation could turn into discounts on the eCommerce platform gave learners a real reason to kick off the loop.
- We graded users on their ability to search, enroll and navigate through courses in the LMS, then sent them quick tutorials to teach them what they didn’t know Result was an increasingly sophisticated learner base that knew how to take action.
- Every successful course completion or other important activity rewarded the learner with a badge.
- Finally we got the user to work a bit by asking them to rate a course, fill a survey, share their testimonial and ask a friend to take the course.
We leveraged AWS Technology Stacks like EC2, LAMBDA, CLOUDFRONT, SNS, SQS, RDS etc in order to succesfully deploy our platform.
- Monthly Active Users went up from 400 to 2.6 million
- 16% more course completions per learner per week
- 32% reduction in dormant learners
- 34% increase in learners switching to mobile app for course completion
- 28% increase in no. of distinct courses accessed